Online Mastermind Application
Page 1 of 2
“Intelligence is learning from experience…Wisdom is learning from someone else’s experience”
“The intention of a Master Mind group is that peers can help each other in solving problems and developing themselves together through input and advice from each other. The core value of a Master Mind group is the synergy of energy, motivation and commitment as well as the willingness to learn and grow together …”
You’re in the right place if you resonate with any of the following:
- the leader of an organization of 20 to 500+ people
- profitable, but want to continue to improve
- growth oriented
- believe there are not enough hours in the day
- understand the principle that people make the difference
- have invested in your people before
- talk about turnover or poor managers or communication issues
- has challenges not solved
Here are the requirements for membership:
- You have a mid to large firm.
- You will commit to 4-6 hours a month and rarely miss the peer advisory board group sessions. CEOs are screened and you will need to go through a detailed interview.
- You want to set your business up to grow and learn the fundamentals of growing a business. You understand that talent and consultants may need to be hired as the business expands.
- You are a lifelong learner — you want to apply what you have learned and you can envision being a thought leader and building a powerful brand.
- You will leverage your peers and admit you do not know it all. Your wisdom may be just what others need and they will have exactly what you need. You will be transparent and are looking to be challenged.
- You will leave your ego at the door.
- All members of this group will be vetted and adhere to broad guidelines. Members come together to enhance their effectiveness as leaders and help to build a better environment.
Group Values are: Respect, Integrity, Learning, Excel
Mastermind Round Table Rules:
- The group will consist of 10 – 12 members
- Each new member will be approved by Group Leader
- No competitors or major vendors allowed
- The group will meet each month (live or virtual format)
- One Coaching session w/Group Leader, per month
- The group will offer advice via experiences (professional & personal) successes as well as failures
- Everything discussed will be kept strictly confidential
- Member agrees to pay $1000 per month via credit card or PayPal. Member will commit to a 90 day period of time, initially. Any cancellation notice is effective 60 days after receipt.
- Member will make best efforts to attend all scheduled meetings (at least 80%)
- Expert Speaker Resources will be provided at various meetings. Subjects based on desired topics by members & expected to be at least 8 times per year.
- Member will share their experiences, challenges, knowledge, expertise with other members.
- Member fee may be increased in the future, as announced in advance by Group Leader. Fees prepaid 12 months in advance will receive a 5% discount. Fees prepaid 6 months in advance will receive a 2% discount.
- Signature by member indicates acceptance of these terms.
Does this all sound good?
Here is an overview of the application process:
Step 1: Online Application
It all starts by filling out the application on this page.
Step 2: Phone Interview
After submitting your online application, you will then be taken to a page to request a phone interview.
Step 3: Onboarding
If approved, you’ll receive onboarding details and further instructions.
If you’re ready to move forward, go ahead and fill out the application form below and then click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.